Join us for one or two weeks in paradise! This is Yoga Mala’s third annual yoga retreat in Panama!
Your days will be filled with friendship, laughter, yoga, gourmet food, pool parties, and plenty of time for adventures or relaxing. Enjoy 2 daily yoga classes, Sunrise Flow & Sunset Yin. Workshops will be offered weekly in partner yoga and massage.
BONUS! Guests choosing to join us for both weeks receive a free night stay the night of February 17th!
To register, please contact: email@example.com
• Six (6) nights of luxury accommodations
• Twice daily sunrise and sunset yoga classes overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Deepen your connection with self and others through two (2) weekly workshops based in partner yoga and massage
• Three (3) healthy balanced meals each day
• Complimentary intro into Surf Lesson
• Complimentary use of SUP boards, Kayaks, and Bikes
• Luxury Van Transportation to and from Panama City to Sansara, Cambutal
• Organic bathroom products, high quality linens and beach towels provided
• Complimentary Cooking Class
• Complimentary Sansara Welcome Gift
• Airfare to Panama City
• Additional excursions
• Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
• Travel insurance (recommended)
INVESTMENT PER PERSON PER WEEK:
• $1595 USD - Quad Occupancy Cabana *only 2 cabanas
• $2125 USD - Luxury Double Occupancy Suite *2 people for booking*
TEACHER: EMMA KORKOLA, E-RYT 500, YACEP
Founder of Yoga Mala est. 2005, Yoga Mala Learning Center RYS 500
Emma believes in the limitless potential of all students on and off the mat. Experience classes based in Vinyasa Flow seasoned with joy, and transformative healing Yin classes. Emma believes that teaching is simply holding up a mirror, reflecting the beauty existing within each student.
"I am humbled to witness the strength and grace of the human soul, it’s an honor to be part of the journey." - Emma Korkola
Or please use the form below to get in touch with Sansara Resort for more information about your retreat with Emma Korkola!