· 6 nights of luxury accommodations.
· Twice daily yoga classes sunrise and sunset overlooking the Pacific Ocean
· Three healthy balanced meals each day
· Complimentary use of SUP boards, Kayaks, Bikes
· 1 Complimentary group surf lesson
· Luxury Van Transportation to and from Panama City to Sansara, Cambutal.
· Organic bathroom products, high quality linens and beach towels provided.
· Complimentary Cooking Class
· Cinema Under the Stars & Beach Bonfire
· Complimentary Sansara Welcome Gift
- Airfare to Panama City
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
INVESTMENT PER PERSON (+10% Panamanian Tax):
- $1,495.00 USD - Quad Occupancy Loft Cabana - Female
TEACHER: STEVEN PROCKNAL
Steve has completed Level 1, 2, and 3 as well as Art of Assisting Baptiste trainings. He has also assisted Baptiste weeklong programs. His additional trainings include Yoga for Athletes Trainings with Tiffany Cruikshank and Bryan Kest. Steve also has a 200 E-RYT certification from Yoga Alliance. He teaches the majority of his sessions at Power Yoga Buffalo. Recently he has been teaching classes at the University of Buffalo, and he has also assisted with the University of Buffalo woman’s basketball and soccer teams. He also teaches several sessions at the VA Hospital and the Wounded Warrior Project. Steve is a board member of Yogis in Service and a Lululemon Ambassador. He spends his free time volunteering for meals on wheels and also enjoys teaching at many local yoga events. He helped co-create Namastadium, a local event at Ralph Wilson Stadium where the Buffalo Bills play, that has raised over $30,000 for Buffalo Children’s Hospital.
Steve's sports background includes Division 1 All Conference soccer player, 70.3 Ironman World Championships qualifier, Boston Marathon qualifier, and he has been a competitor in the Spartan world championships. He has traveled to over 50 countries, living in many of them for an extended period of time. Steve has volunteer coached in Brazil, South Africa, and Kenya.
TEACHER: MELINDA LUKSCH
Melinda is a 500 Hour Certified Baptiste Teacher who is passionate about sharing the practice of Baptiste Yoga as a lifestyle beyond the walls of her studios in Oregon. She is committed to supporting others through building community and causing positive change in each and every student. As a teacher, she believes it is important that classes be challenging yet accessible for all levels. Her students are empowered both physically and mentally by stretching the boundaries of their current comfort zone and opening up access points to create possibilities in their practice and their life.
When not in the warmth of a heated yoga studio, Melinda enjoys traveling, exploring the great outdoors, dinner parties, assisting Baptiste trainings throughout the country, and sharing her love for life, art, and a good Kombucha.
A non-refundable $500.00 US deposit is required to reserve your spot in this retreat: