Join our tribe for 1 week of bliss at Sansara Surf & Yoga Resort. This is our last Signature Yoga Retreat of the year; created for you, by us. A memorable week filled with fun, laughter and bliss you will not want to miss out on. Get ready to disconnect and reconnect to yourself.
To Register, Please Contact: email@example.com
• 6 nights of luxury accommodations.
• Twice daily yoga classes sunrise and sunset overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Three healthy balanced meals each day
• Complimentary use of SUP boards, Kayaks, Bikes
• 1 Complimentary group surf lesson
• Luxury Van Transportation to and from Panama City to Sansara, Cambutal.
• Organic bathroom products, high quality linens and beach towels provided.
• Complimentary Cooking Class
• Cinema Under the Stars & Beach Bonfire
• Complimentary Sansara Welcome Gift
- Airfare to Panama City
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
INVESTMENT PER PERSON (+10% Panamanian Tax):
• $1,495.00 USD - Quad Occupancy Loft Cabana
• $1,695.00 USD - Triple Occupancy Master Cabana
• $1,995.00 USD - Double Occupancy Luxury Cabana
• $2,395.00 USD - Single Occupancy Luxury Cabana
HOST TEACHER: Amara DePaul
Amara’s yoga journey started in 2008, and after experiencing the powerful practice of Baptiste yoga in 2012 and its ability to transform, she knew she wanted to share that with others. In June 2014, Amara completed her 200-hour RYT certification at BIG, and another 200 hr through Baptiste Yoga. Additionally, Amara has been pursuing certification as a leadership and goal coach through igolu with Susanne Conrad in Santa Monica, Ca.
For Amara, yoga gives access to leaving behind her comfort zone, finding new areas for growth, and getting out of her head and into living her life to the fullest! Amara’s teaching reflects her love for the practice, and she is committed to delivering a physical practice while providing a supportive space for your own growth and self-discovery. When she’s not at the studio, Amara can be found traveling and adventuring with her husband, planning yoga retreats, and drinking red wine. She's thrilled to be coming back to Sansara to lead her second Sansara Signature Retreat, Winter Escape 2016.
HOST TEACHER: Katie Highsmith
Katie went to her first yoga class in 2012 and immediately fell in love with the practice and the power it had to completely transform every day. The physical, mental, and emotional benefits of her yoga practice have left Katie with a deeper appreciation of and increased passion for the life she is creating. She completed her 200-hour RYT certification in June 2015 at BIG Power Yoga in Houston, TX and can't wait for the next opportunity to expand her knowledge, love, and growth in her practice. Since then, Katie has also attended Baptiste Art of Assisting and has been involved with the teacher training program at her studio for the last year and a half.
As a yoga teacher, Katie is committed to showing up authentically, challenging your perceptions, and reminding you that you are awesome exactly as you are. Off her mat, Katie lives her life to focus on the things she loves most, which include her family, friends, playing in the sunshine, swimming, and dancing until past her bedtime.
A non-refundable $500.00 US deposit is required to reserve your spot in this retreat: