Join Dana Hood and Lola Manekin for a deeply nurturing experience in a supportive and community drenched atmosphere at the beautiful Sansara resort in Cambutal Panama where black sand beaches, blue waters, empty waves and swaying palms await you.
This retreat will be a unique opportunity to dance, breathe, unwind, tune into yourself, discover your current needs and desires, be inspired, and to take time to become the best version of you.
- Several movement experiences daily that nurture and energize your whole being. Nia, Yoga, Meditation and More.
- Delicious cuisine from the freshest local growers prepared in a kitchen that creates with love and attention to all of your dietary needs.
- A breathtaking landscape, just steps away from the Pacific Ocean in one direction and the wild, mountainous jungle in the other.
- Soul nurturing exploration, relaxation, connection and community.
- Amazing Spa treatments, massages and off site excursions available.
For info contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register: www.ibodydenver.com/retreats
6 nights of luxury accommodations in beachfront cabanas, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, All movement classes and workshops, Transportation to and from Panama City to Sansara (must arrive and depart at suggested times with group), 1 Complimentary Group Surf Lesson, Complimentary Rentals for SUP and/or Kayak, Unlimited use of snorkel gear and bicycles and one 60 minute massage!
Airfare to and from Panama City, Additional Spa Treatments, Alcoholic Beverages and smoothie and juice bar, Gratuities, Excursions, hotel for first night in Panama City.
INVESTMENT PER PERSON (+10% Panamanian Tax):
• Quad $2100.00 – Quad Occupancy Loft Cabana – Limited Space! Only 2 Cabanas
• Triple $2400.00 – Triple Occupancy Master Cabana – Only 1 Cabana offers Triple
• Double $2700.00 – Double Occupancy Luxury Cabana
• Deluxe Double Occupancy $2900.00 (2 people required to book this cabana, Only 1 available)
$700 deposit required to save your spot .
TEACHER: DANA HOOD
WoManifestor/Libra/Serial Entrepreneur/ Dog Lover/ Nia Black Belt/ JourneyDance Facilitator/ Yoga Nidra Teacher I am in constant awe of this life and how movement creates the best life possible. My Nia classes are an energetic mix of expression, healing, play and joy. I have been leading movement retreats since 2013 in Mexico and Bali. I lead from a somatic – heart centered place, creating a holistic experience of fitness, pleasure and connection. Kick off your shoes and leave your inhibitions at the door!
TEACHER: LOLA MANEKIN
Brazilian / Capricorn / Middle Child / Ambidextrous / Mover and Shaker / Ocean Lover / Finley and Durban’s Mom / Tbo’s wife / “Naturologa” / Acupuncturist / Nia Black Belt Teacher / AntiGravity® Fitness Instructor Specialty.
I was born and grew up in Florianopolis, Brazil, where I learned from a very young age to honor the body and its deep wisdom. My intention is to empower people to take ownership of their bodies and lives through movement…and have a shit load of fun doing it!
RESERVATION / DEPOSIT:
A deposit of $700 is required to hold your reservation. The remainder of balance is due in 2 equal payments on Nov 30th 2017 and Jan 30th 2018. Payment must be received by iBODY or Movement Lab.
Payment can be made by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard.
Prices do not include airfare and hotel in Panama City for the first night. Please confirm room availability and details of flight times before booking your flights. Shuttle is included provided you arrive and depart at suggested times. Room selections are available on a first come first serve basis. After payment is received we will send you a packet of information outlining what to bring and additional information to prepare you for your vacation.
• Cancellation by November 30, 2017: guest receives a refund less a $500 cancellation fee.
• Cancellation after December 1, 2017: no refunds given.
• There will be no refunds for arriving late or leaving early. There are no exceptions to the above cancellation policies including personal injuries or weather.
iBODY LLC. and Movement Lab LLC. will not be held responsible for any additional travel expenses incurred in preparation for cancelled retreats including airline tickets, travel delays, flight cancellations or illness. We recommend travel cancellation insurance should your travel plans change or if retreat is cancelled for any reason.
*As of January 1, 2007 all U.S. citizens need a valid U.S. passport to travel in and out of the U.S. Your passport MUST have at least 6 months remaining before expiration to be considered valid. Please check with your airline or travel agent if you have additional questions regarding necessary documentation. These requirements can change without notice.
WHEN BUYING YOUR FLIGHTS:
You can arrive at anytime on March 31st since we are spending that night in Panama. We are working on a group rate for the hotel that night.
You must leave on April 7th at anytime after 6:30pm.
Any questions about the resort specifically, please email: email@example.com