Retreat to the Sun and Sea for an Intimate Week of Movement and Community
Disconnect from the stresses of daily life and tune in to your internal rhythms on the shores of Panama. We will take you off the beaten path for a true oceanfront sanctuary with open air yoga, healthy gourmet meals, tropical outdoor lounges and warm water swimming and surfing. Give yourself seven days and six nights of revitalizing movement, meditation, self-reflective inquiry practices, laughter and deep rest among a community of yogis and ocean lovers. Seasoned international retreat leader Sarah Pascual will take you deeper in your practice on the grounds of Sansara, a one-of-a-kind oasis with a story and intention.
- Transportation to and from Panama City and Sansara Resort in Cambutal, Panama
- 6 nights in luxury beachfront cabanas
- 1 complimentary surf lesson
- Twice daily yoga and meditation with Sarah Pascual
- Three healthy, balanced meals per day
- Unlimited use of SUP boards, kayaks, beach cruiser bicycles and snorkel gear
- Organic spa products in every cabana & hypo-allergenic linens and towels
- Rest, relaxation, and adventure
What's Not Included:
- Airfare to Panama City
- Panama City Hotel Accommodations
- Spa Services
- Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
- Alcohol, snacks/smoothies/fresh pressed juice or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
INVESTMENT PER PERSON (Includes 10% Panamanian Tax):
• $1690.00 USD - Quad Occupancy Luxury Cabana
• $1790.00 USD - Triple Occupancy Master Cabana
• $1950.00 USD - Double Occupancy Loft Cabana
• $2200.00 USD - Oceanfront Ultra Luxury Double Occupancy Cabana
• $3300.00 USD - Private King Luxury Cabana *Inquire for availability
To confirm your spot and submit your deposit, email email@example.com.
TEACHER: SARAH PASCUAL
A San Francisco Bay Area native, off the mat Sarah is a deep-down ocean lover looking for the next chance to surf, dance, hike or travel. With over 10 years teaching experience in public classes, workshops and 7 years leading world-wide yoga retreats - her intention as a teacher is to help students find a deeper connection to their yoga practice and more authenticity, passion and ease to all parts of life.
Sarah brings detailed breath instruction and asana alignment together with hands-on adjustments and healing aromatherapy. Her teachings come from a very intuitive space and always tailored to who shows up in her room. Gracefully and intentionally weaving together traditional Hatha yoga, Vinyasa, restorative and meditation, Sarah’s classes leave you feeling restored, grounded and more connected to your body. Sarah is known to create a strong sense of community and support with students of all ages and experience levels.