Join Melinda and Steven in the beautiful country of Panama for an epic yoga and surf retreat. We'll spend 6 nights and 7 days at the stunning Sansara Resort located on the Pacific ocean in stunning Cambutal, Panama. Your days will include yoga, fantastic meals, pool parties and plenty of free time for the adventures of your choice: surfing, SUP, kayaking, snorkeling, hiking, bike riding, and more! Explore all that Panama has to offer...
• 6 nights lodging of luxury accommodations at Sansara Surf and Yoga Resort Cambutal, Panama
• 3 healthy balanced meals each day; with local produce and fresh seafood
• Daily Yoga | Workshops | Events overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available daily
• Introductory group surf lesson
• Complimentary use of Kayak or SUP
• Unlimited use of snorkel gear and bikes for exploring
• Beach Bonfire w/Hosted Cocktail Party
• Cinema Night Under the Stars
• Departure Day Breakfast
• Organic spa products and hypo-allergenic bedding and towels in every cabana
• Luxury van transportation to/from one of the recommended Panama City hotels to/from Sansara
• Airfare to Panama City
• Panama City Hotel Accommodations
• Spa Services
• Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
• Alcohol, snacks/smoothies or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
• Travel insurance (recommended)
INVESTMENT PER PERSON (+10% Panamanian Tax):
• Quad $1,800 - Quad Occupancy Loft Cabana - Limited Space! Only 1 quad available.
• Double $2,500 - Double Occupancy Luxury Cabana
Non-refundable deposit of $500, reserve your spot at http://www.mluksch.com/yoga-surf-explore-1/
TEACHER: MELINDA LUKSCH
Melinda is a 500 Hour Certified Baptiste Teacher who is passionate about sharing the practice of Baptiste Yoga as a lifestyle beyond the walls of a studio. She is committed to supporting others through building community and causing each and every student to discover their own greatness. As a teacher, she believes it is important that classes be challenging yet accessible for all levels. Her students are empowered both physically and mentally by stretching the boundaries of their current comfort zone and opening up access points to create possibilities in their practice and their life.
When not at home in Oregon spending time with family, friends and teaching at her two studios in the Willamette Valley, Melinda travels the world sharing yoga, leading retreats and assisting Baptiste trainings. She is an explorer of the great outdoors, a café connoisseur, and is easily inspired by life, art and a good kombucha.
TEACHER: STEVEN PROCKNAL
Steve has completed Level 1, 2, and 3 as well as Art of Assisting Baptiste trainings. He has also assisted Baptiste weeklong programs. His additional trainings include Yoga for Athletes Trainings with Tiffany Cruikshank and Bryan Kest. Steve also has a 200 E-RYT certification from Yoga Alliance. He teaches the majority of his sessions at Power Yoga Buffalo. Recently he has been teaching classes at the University of Buffalo, and he has also assisted with the University of Buffalo woman’s basketball and soccer teams. He also teaches several sessions at the VA Hospital and the Wounded Warrior Project. Steve is a board member of Yogis in Service and a Lululemon Ambassador. He spends his free time volunteering for meals on wheels and also enjoys teaching at many local yoga events. He helped co-create Namastadium, a local event at Ralph Wilson Stadium where the Buffalo Bills play, that has raised over $30,000 for Buffalo Children’s Hospital.
Steve's sports background includes Division 1 All Conference soccer player, 70.3 Ironman World Championships qualifier, Boston Marathon qualifier, and he has been a competitor in the Spartan world championships. He has traveled to over 50 countries, living in many of them for an extended period of time. Steve has volunteer coached in Brazil, South Africa, and Kenya.
Please use the form below to get in touch with the Retreat Instructor. Any questions about the resort specifically, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org