Drop-in wholeheartedly to the wonder and rhythms of natures bounty on the exquisite Panamanian coast and experience utter bliss with Jessica Lusty and Jennifer Degen. Attuning to your soul and senses through consciously curated yoga, mindfulness, dance and ceremony, you will come into alignment with your inner wisdom and natural rhythm for your life.
Our morning will open with an integrative practice emphasizing the Eightfold Path of Yoga as a journey of embodiment, enlightenment and liberation. Through a creative and mindfully designed session we will attune our senses to utterly relish the air, water, earth and fire dancing exquisitely in this coastal landscape.
Spend your day getting swept away by the pristine water and gorgeous beaches. Grab a surfboard, a paddle board, a kayak your hiking shoes or a bicycle and wander the beautiful landscape that surrounds this oasis. Or, just sit back to take in the sounds and smells of this rugged land.
Our afternoon sessions are on opportunity to explore the themes that are alive for you in your life through practices and exercises designed to bring your mind, heart and soul into deep conversation.
Our exploration is designed to that we may return home with an embodied understanding of the concepts and practices shared, supporting us to more skillfully respond to the feelings and needs that arise in us and the people with whom we share our lives. Centered and oriented intentionally we will remerge able to follow our soul’s lead and and live according to unique timing of our life path.
- Yoga two times a day for the week with Master Teacher
- Evolving Mindfully Workshops
- 6 nights of luxury accommodations in our beachfront cabanas for registered guests
- Arrival day dinner and departure day breakfast for each registrant
- 3 healthy, balanced meals daily (5 days) for each registrant
- Transportation to and from Panama City to Sansara (Pickup/drop-off from one of 3 of our recommended hotels)
- 1 Complimentary Group Surf Lesson
- Use of paddle boards, kayaks, snorkel gear and yoga mats, blocks, blankets, and straps
- Organic bathroom products shampoo/conditioner/soap
- Hypoallergenic beddings and towels
- Beach towels included in room
- Fire Ceremony on the Beach under the stars (weather permitting)
- All classes and activities are optional
- Airfare/Transport to Panama City
- Accommodation in Panama City if staying overnight night before retreat
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Spa Services
- Astrological Readings
- Alcoholic Beverages (option to include)
- Snacks/Smoothies/Juices (option to include)
- Additional excursions, surf school and/or rentals (option to include)
- Items of a personal nature/souvenirs
Investment per Person (tax included):
- Luxury Quadruple Occupancy Room $1950/per person
- Luxury Triple Occupancy Room $2150/per person
- Luxury Double Occupancy Room $2450/per person
- Deluxe Double Occupancy Room $2600/per person
- Suite Double Occupancy $2800/per person (only 1 left)
- Luxury Single Occupancy Room $2950/per person (only 2 available)
Ready to Sign Up? Click here to place your $500.00 non-refundable deposit and secure your space for this week!
Meet your Leaders:
JENNIFER is a Master's Level mind/body psychotherapist and yoga teacher. Her focus is integrating the yoga class experience with the student’s life experience. Yoga is a practice of deepening awareness that supports one in living a more authentic and meaningful life. She enjoys facilitating theme based and embodied classes. Her classes will serve to empower you to manage the natural stresses in life and the unexpected distressing events that occur. Returning home to your body, mind and spirit again and again.
Jennifer’s Training includes:
Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology, 30 years serving clients on and off the mat. Advanced Graduate Study Wellspring Institute, Somatic Based Inquiry; Phoenix Rising 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training. Additional Yoga training with Michael Lee, Sean Corne, Troy Hadeed, Ashley Turner, and Bo Forbes. Beginning 500 training with Meg Mccracken and Ashleigh Sargent in October 2018.
Jessica Lusty’s signature is facilitating breakthrough guidance for self-discovery, healing and transformation. She supports individuals living complicated lives; while helping them to build their capacity to live conscious lifestyles of personal evolution. Specializing in holistic mindful living, she integrates processes of self-inquiry, personal practices and practical life skills that nourish mind, body and psyche. Jessica draws upon her experience as a yoga/meditation instructor, JourneyDance facilitator, Astrological Guide and Initiated Priestess to create enriching classes, workshops, international adventures and personalized processes of realization for individuals and couples.
Jessica’s Training includes: Sivananda (ashram based) Yoga certification, 300 hour Yoga Psyche Soul: Yoga Psychology Teacher Training, JourneyDance™ Facilitator Certification, Applied Astrology Certification Course, Non-Violent Communication (NVC) training. Jessica is an Initiated Priestess through Urban Priestess Mystery School