Join Carly and the Thunderbolt Power Yoga Tribe at the luxurious Sansara Resort, in Cambutal Panama. Fill your days with yoga, adventure and exploration- all the while replenishing your soul. From surfing to stand up paddle-boarding, deep sea fishing or deeply relaxing - Sansara and your dream vacation awaits!
More Info & to Register: http://thunderboltpoweryoga.com/TPY-Retreat
RETREAT OFFERINGS - WHAT'S INCLUDED:
• 6 nights lodging of luxury accommodations at Sansara
• Transportation to and from hotel in Casco Viejo & Sansara
• 2 TPY practices/day overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea & filter-water, daily
• Unlimited use of snorkel gear
• Complimentary bikes, snorkels, SUPS for exploring the area
• Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
• Organic spa products in every cabana
• 1 Complimentary Surf Lesson
• Airfare to Panama City
• Meals the day/evening of arrival and departure into Panama City Casco Viejo
• Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
• Travel insurance (recommended)
INVESTMENT PER PERSON (prices in USD):
• $1950 Quad/Triple Occupancy Cabana
• $2350 - Double Occupancy Luxury Cabana
• $3000 - Single Occupancy Luxury Cabana
**Non-refundable deposit of $500 USD to save your spot - payable via Paypal
TEACHER: CARLY GRACE
Carly Grace is the founder of Thunderbolt Power Yoga in Atlanta, Ga and Carlina Muglia is her right hand yogi (see bio below).
Carly Grace found yoga during college when the rigor and requirements of an ACC athlete combined with the social expectations and action packed schedule expected of an Alpha Phi left Carly depleted both physically and mentally. Before Carly found yoga, she used running, partying with friends, and restricting her diet to maintain a sense of control in her life. It was Carly's true desire to find more purposeful and authentic friendships and to invest her time in cultivating her greater well-being and spirituality that led her to yoga. Carly quickly found herself invested in the In Balance Yoga Community in Blacksburg, VA. With encouragement and affirmation from Studio Owner, Becky Crigger, Carly set out for New York City to train with Dana Trixie Flynn at Laughing Lotus Love Skool. Yoga Alliance 200 E-RYT, Carly has studied and practiced with many influencers and teachers all over the United States. Carly is committed to helping students be audaciously playful in both their practice and in their lives.
TEACHER: CARLINA MUGLIA
Carlina is an action-oriented rational thinker that likes efficiency and problem-solving. Trained at Black Swan Yoga in Austin, Tx, Carlina holds her E-RYT 200 and works with Carly to mentor new teachers and guide the programming at Thunderbolt Power Yoga. Carlina was leading the yogic lifestyle of moderation, self-study and meditation before ever immersing herself into asana practice. But through a challenging time in life she came to practice power vinyasa, finding it to be the perfect way to develop a mind-body connection and a connection with her spirit.
Please use the form below to get in touch with the Retreat Instructor. Any questions about the resort specifically, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org