Join Ewa Josefsson and Valentina Rose for an unforgettable New Year’s Eve yoga retreat in paradise. Indulge in sunrise and sunset yoga with breathtaking ocean views: vinyasa flow with Ewa and alignment based yoga with Valentina. A third surprise class including body sculpting barre, meditation, breathwork, restorative, inversions, and more will be offered!
- Six nights lodging of luxury accommodations at Sansara Yoga Resort in Cambutal, Panama
- Transportation to and from Sansara and Panama City
- Three healthy balanced meals each day; with local produce and fresh seafood, vegan options available
- Three daily yoga practices
- Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available daily
- Complimentary rental for Kayak or SUP
- Unlimited use of snorkel gear
- Complimentary beach cruiser bikes for exploring the area
- Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
- Organic spa products in every cabana
- Our own eco friendly Paper Lantern make-a-wish ceremony and Beach Bonfire on New Year’s Eve
- Sansara’s own firework show!
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to Panama City
- Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
- Travel insurance (recommended)
INVESTMENT PER PERSON (TAXES INCLUDED):
- Quad $2,300 - Quad Occupancy Loft Cabana - Limited Space! Only 2 Cabanas
- Double $ 2,750 - Double Occupancy Luxury Cabana
** Non-refundable deposit of $700 to save your spot: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Ewa and Valentina create a light-hearted, fun and genuine atmosphere. Expect to make new international friends, share your story and get a new perspective on things, while having fun and enjoying the endless complimentary activities offered. Dive into the ocean, or opt for snorkeling, stand up paddleboarding and kayaking which are available at all times. You can try the free group surf class and ride your first wave with inspiring surf teacher Nic Jacobson - surf sessions are available daily. Venture out on complimentary cruiser bikes through the friendly community of Cambutal, get coffee and waffles at cafe La Finca while enjoying the lush green landscape.
A spectacular New Year’s Eve awaits with our own paper lantern make-a-wish ceremony, beach bonfire and custom fireworks. Ring in the new year with us: Happy New You!
See what you missed from Happy New You 2016!
MEET YOUR LEADERS - Ewa and Valentina have been leading retreats together since 2013. This positive, light-hearted duo is focused on creating an open minded atmosphere where each participant can thrive.
With Ewa, breath is our guide in dynamic, almost dreamy vinyasa flows led with a deep love for both the ancient art of yoga, as well as each contemporary individual expression of it. A senior yoga and meditation teacher in the Florida yoga community, Ewa is known for intelligently sequenced power yoga and vinyasa flows with a cadence of a moving meditation.
With Valentina, you will focus on alignment and moving into stillness. You will learn the use of props to avoid injury and deepen your practice. You will realize that the real pose sometimes begins when you want to exit it, how to dissect individual postures and then piece them back together and eventually find a more profound understanding of your own mind-body connection. When not teaching alignment based yoga Valentina leads challenging and upbeat barre classes to strengthen and tone the body in between yoga sessions.
While Ewa is considered one of the leading vinyasa and Jivamukti yoga instructors in Miami Beach, Valentina spends her time traveling the world and teaching yoga.