Join Vickie Saito and Al Wright for 6 days and 7 nights at the exotic Sansara Surf and Yoga Resort in Cambutal, Panama for an exclusive Inspired Movement Retreat in paradise!
Featuring daily Nia, yoga, MELT and meditation classes and experiential workshops held in an open-air yoga shala, this retreat offers countless opportunities to energize your body and reconnect with your spirit. When you’re not in class, you can soak up the beauty and bliss of the ocean, take surf lessons, swim in a saltwater infinity pool, relax in a hammock, indulge in spa treatments, or lounge by the beachfront Buddha bar. Enjoy meeting new friends and savoring the sense of community, as we have exclusive use of the resort and are the only retreat that will be taking place at Sansara this week!
• 6 nights lodging of luxury accommodations at Sansara Surf and Yoga Resort
• Transportation to and from hotel in Casco Viejo and to and from Sansara
• 3 healthy balanced meals each day; with local produce and fresh seafood
• Two yoga practices a day overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available daily
• Complimentary use of SUP boards and kayaks
• Complimentary use of snorkel gear
• Complimentary bikes for exploring the area
• Beach Bonfire *weather permitting*
• Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
• Organic spa products in every cabana
• Private Yoga and/or MELT sessions with Vickie
What’s Not Included:
• Airfare to Panama City
• Meals the day/evening of arrival and departure into Panama City Casco Viejo
• Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
• Travel insurance (recommended)
Investment (per person, including taxes)
Pay your $500 deposit via credit card on Vickie’s website here. If you prefer to pay by check, please mail it directly to Inspire Movement Arts, 1499 Ash Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034.
MEET YOUR TEACHERS:
Vickie Saito is a dancer and choreographer, Nia Black Belt, E-RYT500 Yoga teacher, NASM Certified Personal Trainer, MELT Instructor, and Plant-Based Nutrition Specialist. Her depth of study and more than 29 years of experience in the health and fitness disciplines has fueled her philosophy that we all have the innate capacity to heal, find wholeness, and radiant health.
On the dance floor, Vickie is known for her open-hearted, expressive teaching style and ability to tailor movement to all levels and abilities. Her yoga classes offer a blend between vinyasa (flowing) and restorative (calming) asanas, and are deeply rooted in the universal principles of alignment and mindfulness practices. What Vickie loves most about Inspired Dance, Yoga and MELT is that they offer beautiful balance of movement and healing practices that anyone can do to create whole health.
Vickie's classes, workshops and retreats provide an opportunity for you to dive deep into your own inner landscape, to connect with a vital community of movers and healers, and regain your love of natural movement. She loves leading master classes, workshops, and ocean retreats around the globe that are designed to unite body, mind, emotions, and spirit through mindful movement.
Allison "Al" Wright is a Black Belt Nia Teacher, MELT Method Instructor, choreographer, and musician. Like a true Leo, she brings a sense of deep heart and fiery spirit to every movement experience she facilitates. Al leads classes and retreats designed to unite body, mind, emotions, and spirit through mindful movement.
Known for her passion for music, Al loves to teach people how to hear music with their whole body. Her classes blend conscious movement with athleticism, personalization, sound healing, and playful creativity that will leave you sweaty and inspired – all the while inviting you to fall in love with sensation.