Join Susan Kniseley-Foy and Judy Smith on their third retreat in magical Cambutal, Panama for 6 nights and 7 days in the blissful space that is Sansara Resort. We invite you to unplug from the strain of everyday life and tap more acutely into what makes your mind, body and spirit sing! We will be offering 2 yoga classes per day, one more powerful and the other more restorative, to give you a balance of energy from which to explore the benefits of your practice. Enjoy time with others and for yourself, surfing, SUP, hiking, biking and many other opportunities to find your unique, personal inspiration in a glorious beachfront setting.
Retreat Offerings and Inclusions:
• 6 nights lodging of luxury accommodations at Sansara Resort
• Transportation to and from hotel in Casco Viejo and to and from Sansara
• 3 healthy balanced meals each day; with local produce and fresh seafood
• Two yoga practices a day overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Two yoga workshops included in the week.
• Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available with breakfast
• Complimentary use of Kayak & SUPs
• Unlimited use of snorkel gear
• Complimentary bikes for exploring the area
• Beach Bonfire
• Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
• Organic spa products in every cabana
What is Additional:
• Airfare to Panama City
• Meals the day/evening of arrival and departure into Panama City Casco Viejo
• Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
• Travel insurance (recommended)
Ready to Sign Up for your RETREAT Vacation?
all prices are per person & include taxes
Cedro Espino Cabana: $2195.00 per person for double occupancy.
As we are within 30 days of the retreat start date, the full balance is due to secure your space. Please fill in the form below to sign up for this magical retreat week!
For any questions, please contact Sansara Resort and our retreats team will be in touch!
Meet your Leaders:
Judy Smith LCSW/RYT500
Judy’s holistic psychotherapy practice and yin yoga classes are true restorative wellness. Her therapeutic practices encourage the unification of mind body heart and soul with the intention of living life in wholeness. Judy’s intention is to incorporate all practices of connection. She has spent 16 years on the mat and is certified in yoga nidra, meditation, cardiac yoga, pre-natal, senior and chair yoga, and yoga for people who have been touched by cancer. In addition, Judy has 25 years private practice as a certified hypnotherapist, in emotional freedom technique tapping and solution based holistic counselling.
Susan Kniseley-Foy E-RYT200/RYT500/YACEP -
Susan discovered yoga in 2001 and carried this gift with her through her life teaching abroad in Taiwan, Korea and Qatar during which she immersed herself in training in Anusara and Ashtanga/Vinyasa Flow. She was amazed at yoga’s ability to calm the restless mind and create community, even in foreign lands. Susan’s teaching style is a mixture of energy, encouragement, lightheartedness and creativity. She brings lessons from these different yogic lineages with her; thoughtful assists from Ashtanga, alignment awareness from Anusara and offers a breath-connected Vinyasa flow. She strives to engage and empower her students and to help them find illumination in their practice in whatever way rings true for them. She considers yoga to be a constant lesson in “how to”…..everything…and finds it to be an essential pleasure and honor to keep on learning. On an extra special note, Susan is half Panamanian and fell madly in love with Cambutal as a child. Decades later, as a certified yoga teacher looking for yoga in Panama, she stumbled upon Sansara. Kismet, indeed.