Are you ready:
To explore the unknown?
To create space for you?
To expand your mind, body and spirit connection?
OR simply, to just be present for a week (or two!) with yourself, new friends, and nature?
Live by the Sun is a 6 night, 7 day retreat designed for YOU to do YOU! Whether that is practicing yoga overlooking the Pacific Ocean, diving into a new passion such as surfing, or swaying in a hammock with a fresh piña colada and good book -- this is your week and you can decide how it unfolds.
Retreat Offerings and Inclusions:
• 6 nights lodging of luxury accommodations at Sansara Resort
• Transportation to and from hotel in Casco Viejo and to and from Sansara
• 3 healthy balanced meals each day; with local produce and fresh seafood
• Two yoga practices a day overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Two yoga workshops included in the week.
• Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available with breakfast
• Complimentary On Land Intro to Surf Lesson in our Yoga Shala
• Complimentary use of Kayak & SUPs
• Unlimited use of snorkel gear
• Complimentary bikes for exploring the area
• Beach Bonfire
• Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
• Organic spa products in every cabana
What is Additional:
• Airfare to Panama City
• Meals the day/evening of arrival and departure into Panama City Casco Viejo
• Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
• Travel insurance (recommended)
Invest in your Soul: prices are per person, and include taxes
Quad Occupancy Cabana: $1650.00 USD
Triple Occupancy Cabana: $1895.00 USD
Garden Double Occupancy Cabana: $2195.00 USD
Ganesha Double Deluxe Cabana: $2295.00 USD
Prana & Apana Luxury SUITES: $2395.00 USD
*Bonus: sign up for the Love by the Moon Retreat (March 17-23rd) and receive a nightly stay on March 16th.
Ready to reconnect to your highest self and join this week?
A $500.00 non-refundable deposit to secure your space can be made payable through this link here.
Meet the Leaders:
Janel Phillips - Sansara Resort Co-Creator & Founder, Passionate Teacher.
Emma Korkola - Yoga Mala Founder, Director and Enthusiastic Teacher.
Emma believes in the limitless potential of all students on and off the mat. Experience classes based in Vinyasa Flow seasoned with joy, and transformative healing Yin classes. Emma believes that teaching is simply holding up a mirror, reflecting the beauty existing within each student.
"I am humbled to witness the strength and grace of the human soul, it’s an honor to be part of the journey." - Emma Korkola