Sunday, February 17 - Saturday, February 23, 2019
Six nights, seven days hosted in Panama Paradise by Sansara Resort. Remember everything is optional! So if you need to rest or sweat at any moment - All You! Daily offerings will include a 30 minute morning meditation followed by a 90min-2hr practice in the morning. The evening will be a range of optional practices - Budokon, HipHop, Thai Massage, AcroYoga, and Restorative. Izzy’s creativity captures your mind and bodies attention as you deepen your breath. All classes are held in a beautiful open-air thatched roof platform facing the Pacific Ocean.
Three healthy delicious meals are served each full day of the retreat. Afternoons will serve as time to explore: surf, hike, kayak, bike, snorkel, stand up paddle, or just straight chill with a session at the spa or time in the pool.
• 6 nights of luxury accommodations at Sansara Surf and Yoga Resort in Cambutal, Panama
• Transportation to and from hotel in Panama City and Sansara Resort
• Two yoga practices in open air studio overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available daily
• 3 healthy delicious meals each day; with local produce and fresh seafood
• One complimentary group surf lesson
• Complimentary use of Kayaks, SUPs and Snorkel Gear
• Complimentary bikes for exploring the area
• Beach Bonfire weather permitting
• Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
• Airfare to Panama City
• Hotel in Panama City***
• Meals the day/evening of arrival and departure into Panama City Casco Viejo
• Surf packages designed to take your surfing to the next level.
• Excursions (boat trips, horseback riding, waterfall adventures, fishing etc)
• Spa services / Massage
• Extra Snacks/Smoothies/Juices
• Travel insurance
Izzy's Classes are base on the premiss of loving the way your body moves. She strives to teach from a place of self empowerment from the ground up. She believes stability leads to the possibility of trying things you may never have thought possible. The poses will flow from one to the next inviting embodiment throughout the transitions. After completing her first teacher training in 2007 she has taken several trainings from multiple teacher of yoga, movement , personal growth, also graduating from Kripalu's 500hr Massage Program (Mass LMT) 2009, studied with The Thai Massage Circus, and certified AcroYoga Teacher in 2011. Theirs plenty more to talk about but let her tell you in person!