SURF + YOGA 4.0 with Melinda Luksch, Steven Procknal & Sansara Resort
Join us in the beautiful country of Panama for an epic yoga and surf retreat. We’ll spend 6 nights, 7 days at the beautiful Sansara Resort located on the Pacific Ocean in stunning Cambutal, Panama. Your days will include yoga, fantastic meals, pool parties, and plenty of free time for the adventures of your choice: surfing, sup, kayaking, snorkeling, bike riding and more! Explore all the sites this area has to offer.
- 6 nights lodging in luxury accommodations at Sansara Resort
- Transportation to and from hotel in Casco Viejo and Sansara
- Dinner on your arrival day, and breakfast prior to departure
- 3 healthy balanced meals each day; locally sourced and farm-to-table
- Daily Yoga with a view of the Pacific Ocean
- Fresh fruit, locally roasted coffee, tea and filtered water available daily
- Complimentary use of SUP and Kayaks
- Complimentary use of Snorkel gear
- Complimentary bikes for exploring the area
- Beach Bonfire- weather permitting
- Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
- Organic Spa Products in every cabana
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare to Panama City
- Meals the day/evening of arrival and departure into Panama City, Casco Viejo
- Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
$1,900 - open plan cabana, 4 twins or 2 kings
$2,200 - open plan cabana, 3 twins or 1 king + 1 twin
$2,400 - master Cabana with 1 king or 2 twins
Grand double |
$2,700 - oversized beachfront CABANA, king bed
luxury beachfront double |
$2,950 - ultra LUXURY CABANA
Ready to Sign Up - and see for yourself why Steve & Melinda have lead three SOLD OUT retreats at Sansara?
meet your leaders:
Steve was born and raised in Buffalo NY. He is Baptiste Certified teacher, Baptiste upper leadership training F.I.T. and a Lululemon Ambassador. Steve is November Project co-leader. His sports background includes Division one Athlete, Boston marathon and World Triathlon Championships qualifier, competed in Worlds Toughest Mudder and Spartan Race World Championships. In his spare time Steve serves as is also Yogis in Service board member and Albright Knox Art Gallery Convergence Council board member. He has worked, travelled and coached in over 50 countries.
Melinda is a Tier 3- 500 Hour Certified Baptiste Teacher who is passionate about sharing the practice of yoga as a lifestyle beyond the walls of a studio. She is committed to supporting others through causing each and every student to discover their own greatness. When not at home in Oregon spending time with family, friends and teaching at her studios, Melinda travels the world sharing yoga, leading teacher trainings and retreats. She is an explorer of the great outdoors, a café connoisseur, and is inspired by life, art and a good glass of bubbles.