Are you ready to
R E S T - R E S T O R E - and - R E C O N N E C T?
Join Eddie & Maya Davis this New Year’s - for a week spent nourishing your mind, body and spirit - and allow 2020 to be your best year yet. Whether you are wishing to strengthen your yoga practice, deepen your connection to yourself or partner, excel along your surf journey, or simply.. just be - we believe this week is for YOU!
· Luxury Van Transportation to and from Panama City to Sansara, Cambutal
· Six (6) nights of luxury accommodations at Sansara Resort
· Twice daily sunrise and sunset yoga classes overlooking the Pacific Ocean
· New Year Intention Setting Workshop
· Arrival Day Dinner
· Three (3) healthy balanced meals each day (5-days)
· Departure Day Breakfast
· Complimentary intro into Surf Lesson
· Complimentary use of SUP boards, Kayaks, and Bikes
· Organic bathroom products, high quality linens and beach towels provided
· Complimentary Cooking Class
· New Year's Eve Celebrations
· Airfare to Panama City
· Meals the day/evening of arrival and departure into Panama City Casco Viejo
· Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
· Travel insurance (recommended)
Prana Suite: $2999.00 per person
Garden Double Occupancy Cabanas: $2599.00 per person
Triple & Quad Cabanas: $2199.00 per person
Private Occupancy (limited availability): $3699.00
All prices are inclusive of taxes.
Ready to Sign UP!?
Please follow this link here to place your $500.00 non-refundable/transferrable deposit, and secure your spaces for this upcoming retreat.
MEET EDDIE & MAYA DAVIS
Originally from Holland, Maya has been living and sharing her love for yoga to the people of Panama for the past 6 years. As the co-founder and co-owner of Casco Yoga it is here you will find Maya sharing her passion of yoga, community and connection.
Maya received her teacher training years ago and has studied alongside some of the world’s most insightful and knowledgeable teachers. These experiences, coupled with her natural teaching ability, make anyone attending her class feel a renewed sense of self.
Maya’s partner in life and in business is Edwin. Adorned and love by all Eddie (as he is most commonly referred to) has been a dedicated student, and practitioner to the yoga practice for many years. This past year Eddie knew it was now his time to start sharing his message and wisdom and recently completed his yoga teacher training. Throughout his classes, you will feel his authentic messaging as he guides you to connect to your mind, body and spirit and reach your highest potential.
Together their classes combine flow, alignment, challenge and relaxation. They will encourage you to find what holds you back, embrace it and let it go through the yoga practice and meditation. Embrace your true potential by sharing the art of yoga and community in this retreat.
After the retreat our wish is that you will feel blissed out and more inspired to start 2020!