Join Kaity Rose at Sansara Resort this November, and reconnect with your Divine Feminine Energy.
A tantric, witchy-woman immersion designed to ignite your inner goddess and nourish your feminine soul. This retreat includes amazing surfing in the great mama ocean, goddess themed and inspired yoga classes, mouth watering organic food for nourishing your bodacious body, ocean-front massages for giving your sweet self some much needed TLC, and juicy discussions on:
women's health, hormones, and pelvic care
manifestation and abundance
body image and food
Includes 18 CEU’s for Yoga Teachers
R E T R E A T - O F F E R I N G S
· Luxury Van Transportation to and from Panama City to Sansara, Cambutal
· Six (6) nights of luxury accommodations at Sansara Resort
· Daily sunrise and sunset yoga classes overlooking the Pacific Ocean – lead by Kaity Rose.
· At least 2 workshops on the topics listed above
· Three (3) healthy balanced meals each day
· Complimentary intro into Surf Lesson
· Complimentary use of SUP boards, Kayaks, and Bikes
· Organic bathroom products, high quality linens and beach towels provided
I N V E S T M E N T (prices are per person, tax inclusive) :
Shared Garden Double Occupancy: $1400.00
Apana Cabana: $1700.00 *2 people required for booking
A $500.00 non-refundable/transferrable deposit is required to secure your space
Kaity Rose is a certified Yoga Therapist and Ayurvedic lifestyle coach based in Northern Colorado (Boulder, Lyons, and Loveland). She is passionate in guiding students into deeper connections with their body, mind, nature, and life-force. Kaity offers global yoga retreats, teacher trainings, and online yoga therapy sessions in addition to her workshops and classes. She specializes in trauma-informed yoga therapy, yoga for anxiety, pain, and stress, and functional movement therapy for injury recovery.
Kaity has received her advanced credentials from Kripalu School of Yoga and Ayurveda, Integrative Yoga Therapy, and Naropa University.