Join the Thunderbolt Power Yoga Tribe at the luxurious Sansara Resort, in Cambutal Panama. Fill your days with yoga, adventure and exploration- all the while replenishing your soul. From surfing to stand up paddle-boarding, deep sea fishing or deeply relaxing - Sansara and your dream vacation awaits!
• 6 nights lodging of luxury accommodations at Sansara Surf and Yoga Resort in Cambutal, Panama
• Luxury transportation to and from Casco Viejo and Sansara Resort.
See below for travel recommendations.
• 3 healthy balanced meals each day, including dinner on arrival day; utilizing local and fresh ingredients to nourish you.
• 2 yoga classes and/or workshops a day overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Complimentary bikes, kayak, snorkels, SUPS for exploring the area
• Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
• Organic spa products in every cabana
• Complimentary Intro to Surf - on land lesson with Surf Sansara.
Whats not Included:
• Airfare to Panama City
• Transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to airport
• Meals the day/evening of arrival and departure in Panama City, Casco Viejo
• Additional excursions, surf lessons, and/or rentals
• Snacks/ Smoothies/ Juices
• Travel Insurance (recommended)
Charlotte grew up as a self-proclaimed “non-athlete” until she discovered yoga at the age of 18 and acknowledged that she just needed to find an outlet that allowed her to feel both graceful and awkward at the same time. A few years after college, she developed a more dedicated practice and enrolled in a teacher training program at Konalani Yoga Ashram in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii in 2012. When Thunderbolt opened in 2014, she taught opening day and has continued to grow her teaching and her practice there ever since. As an E-RYT 200 senior teacher, she operates as a mentor for newer instructors and as the client relations manager for the studio as well. She hopes to always have the heart and soul of a student, her two main mottos are “make life colorful” and “move with awkward grace,” and she makes it her mission to bring yoga to any and everyone regardless of background or skill level. She believes in the inclusivity of the yoga practice, and she wants each of her students to own their authenticity on and off of the mat. Each class ends with the message she wants to embody and encourage in yoga and in life: “Be brave, be weird, be unequivocally you.”
Founder and director of Thunderbolt Power Yoga, Carly grew up in Atlanta and attended The Westminster Schools and Virginia Tech, where she graduated Summa Cum Laude. During college, she began practicing yoga to escape her intense cheerleading training; a desire to find more purposeful friendships and cultivate a greater well-being kept her coming back. After a lifetime of perfection-based sports, yoga was the first thing Carly practiced where a perfect-ten mentality wasn’t required, and she delighted in yoga’s celebration of imperfection. At only 24, she opened Thunderbolt as a community-based studio where instructors practice with each other, students make friends, and yogis count on clean spaces and familiar faces. As a YA 200 E-RYT, Carly’s studied and practiced with influencers and teachers across the country. In addition to teaching, she leads Carly Grace Power Yoga RYS Trainings, and generates content for her lifestyle/wellness blog, carlygraceyoga.com. When teaching, she encourages people to move like themselves, helps students be audaciously playful in their practices and lives, and hopes to inspire the “be for one another” mentality that shapes her business.