Escape to the black-sand beaches of Panama on a Vinyasa, Afro Flow Yoga® & Surf Retreat with Pilin Anice! We'll spend seven relaxing days and six nights in stunning Cambutal, located on the Pacific Coast of Panama. You will restore with a daily beachside practice of Afro Flow Yoga® with Live Drumming and restorative vinyasa. You will explore the ocean with surfing, SUPs, kayaking, and encouraged to take the bikes, or hike and explore all the beauty Panama has to offer.
• 6 nights lodging of luxury accommodations at Sansara Surf and Yoga Resort
• Transportation to and from hotel in Casco Viejo and to and from Sansara
• 3 healthy balanced meals each day; with local produce and fresh seafood
• Two yoga practices a day overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available daily with breakfast
• Complimentary use of SUP boards and kayaks
• Complimentary use of snorkel gear
• Complimentary bikes for exploring the area
• Beach Bonfire *weather permitting*
• Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
• Organic spa products in every cabana
What’s Not Included:
• Airfare to Panama City
• Meals the day/evening of arrival and departure into Panama City Casco Viejo
• Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
• Travel insurance (recommended)
Meet Pilin Anice, your leader for this EPIC adventure:
Pilin Anice is a yoga and dance instructor, performing artist, and model. Passionate about helping others tune into their highest creative self, she has guided students of all ages in the sacred movements of yoga and dance through a range of workshops and classes. A Kripalu trained instructor, she has been featured on Good Morning America, The Today Show, BET/CentricTV, and YogaXpress. For over fourteen years, she has studied with masters of West African dance, Duhnam Technique, and African Diasporic dances of Haiti, Cuba, and Brazil. Her passion for yoga and dance lead her to become a certified Afro Flow Yoga® instructor, which she has taught in the US and abroad. An ATHLETA Brand Ambassador, she currently teaches at the Ailey Extension and was recently featured in the NY Times.
"I cannot wait to share the joy of Afro Flow Yoga on the glorious beaches of Panama at Sansara!"
Investment per Person:
Private Occupancy: $2700.00
Garden Double Occupancy: $1950.00 *available for single male or female traveler!
all prices include tax and are in USD.
Ready to Sign Up?
To secure your space on this incredible week? Email email@example.com to confirm your stay!
Hoping to see you on the black-sand beaches this upcoming August!