With the picuresque backdrop of the Pacific Ocean we'll use the power of the present moment to create a brand new way of thinking and being in the world! Cultivate more self-love in your life and develop more internal strength for external success with the 'Madly in Love with Me' series. There'll be lots of time to relax by the beach or the pool, chill, do your thing, have a drink or a juice at the juice bar as well as daily yoga, meditation and workshops designed to deepen & stengthen your relationship with yourself!
• 6 nights lodging of luxury accommodations at Sansara Surf and Yoga Resort
• Transportation to and from hotel in Casco Viejo and to and from Sansara
• 3 healthy balanced meals each day; with local produce and fresh seafood
• Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available daily
• Complimentary use of SUP boards and kayaks
• Complimentary use of snorkel gear
• Complimentary bikes for exploring the area • Beach Bonfire *weather permitting*
• Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
• Organic spa products in every cabana
• Daily Yoga (Hatha, Flow, Restorative and Power - All Levels Welcome)
• Daily Meditation (All Levels)
• Daily Workshops + Workbook
• Professional Photos
What’s Not Included:
• Airfare to Panama City
• Meals the day/evening of arrival and departure into Panama City Casco Viejo
• Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
• Travel insurance (recommended)
Meet Your Retreat Leader:
Life is meant to be fulfilling and fun- I believe that wholeheartedly. We are meant to thrive, not survive! To do that we need to learn both how to think and how to not-think. Practicing stillness through yoga & meditation have taught me how to be an observer to my thoughts rather than a victim to them and from there I’ve realized that there is so much more to me than I once thought! When we operate from a place of deep connection, we can learn to replace destructive and unhelpful ways of thinking with powerful beliefs that fuel and fulfill us. I draw on a multitude of different teachings & philosophies and feel blessed to be able to consistently meet people where they are at and bring them to the next level of their growth!
I teach Hatha and Vinyasa style classes with an emphasis on alignment and free flowing movement in the body. I vary between a more dance like, fluid flow to an athletic, powerful practice. Yoga has been my saving grace on many occasions. When I forget who I am, it is yoga that reminds me. When my mind is getting in my way, it is yoga that quiets it. When I’ve felt overwhelmed and unsure, it is yoga that grounds me.
I look forward to meeting you!
*It is strongly suggested that you arrive in Panama City (PTY) March 24th, 2018 to avoid any delays and potentially missing the 9:00 am included transportation to Sansara Resort on March 25th, 2018.