There's yoga, surfing, pool time, 5-star rooms, piña coladas, beaches, incredible food and warm weather to combat the east coast chill. But most importantly, we are bringing together brilliant people who deserve to rest, relax, and enjoy thought-provoking conversations.
Come join us!
“SQUAD - I've been talking about this for awhile and it's finally time. Time to surf, time to learn, time to get our retreat ON.
I've been wanting to take a small group of leaders on an excursion to a new place, where we can bond, learn from one another and spend some quality time away from our everyday responsibilities and routines. I've always found that the deepest connections with yourself and other people come when you can be truly present and when you're outside of the daily patterns that often keep us on auto-pilot.”
- Leanne Pittsford, CEO & Founder, Lesbians Who Tech
● 6 nights of luxury accommodations in our beachfront cabanas
● Arrival day dinner and departure day breakfast
● 3 healthy, balanced meals daily (5 days); utilizing locally sourced and fresh ingredients to nourish your mind body and soul.
● Transportation to and from Panama City to Sansara
(Pickup/drop-off from one of 3 of our recommended hotels) *
● 1 Complimentary Group Surf Lesson
● Complimentary Rentals for SUP and/or Kayak
● Unlimited use of snorkel gear, bicycles
● Organic bathroom products shampoo/conditioner/soap
● Hypoallergenic beddings and towels
● Beach towels included in room
● Beach Bonfire Celebration (weather permitting)
*Transportation occurs from Casco Viejo between 8:30 - 9:00am on the morning of December 9th. We encourage guests to stay one evening in Panama City prior to retreat start, to ensure they are ready for the group departure.
On the return - we suggest flights leaving PTY later than 6:00pm on December 15th.
Prices ranging from $1900 - $2600, based upon your room and occupancy level. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Lesbians Who Tech + Allies
Lesbians Who Tech + Allies is the largest LGBTQ technology community in the world — committed to visibility, intersectionality, and changing the face of technology. The 40,000 non-binary, LGBTQ women, queer women of color (and allies) in tech who make up our community come from every background and live in over 40 cities worldwide. Over 5,000 women and non-binary people in tech attend our San Francisco Summit, making us the largest event for women in tech in California. Our programmatic work includes a coding scholarship for non-binary people and LGBTQ women called the Edie Windsor Coding Scholarship Fund, a mentoring program, Bring a Lesbian to Work Day, and a leadership program — #LWTSQUAD — focused on supporting our members as they move into senior leadership roles and onto corporate boards. We're not just creating communities; we're pushing the tech sector to be more inclusive and changing the face of the entire tech industry.