Ring in 2019 and set yourself up for the best year yet!
Spend 6 nights cultivating connections with new friends, creating positive habits and giving yourself the opportunity to revive your energies.
This week is designed for you to Reflect, Rejoice, Recharge- and RE-NEW your spirits - entering 2019 feeling relaxed and refreshed. We believe you design your retreat week and how it unfolds; from practicing yoga twice daily, to swaying in a hammock; sitting poolside with a piña colada, or finding your flow in the surf – this vacation is YOURS.
Connect to your truest potentials, and explore the beautiful unknown.
· Luxury Van Transportation to and from Panama City to Sansara, Cambutal
· Six (6) nights of luxury accommodations at Sansara Resort
· Twice daily sunrise and sunset yoga classes overlooking the Pacific Ocean
· New Year Intention Setting Workshop
· Arrival Day Dinner
· Three (3) healthy balanced meals each day (5-days)
· Departure Day Breakfast
· Complimentary intro into Surf Lesson
· Complimentary use of SUP boards, Kayaks, and Bikes
· Organic bathroom products, high quality linens and beach towels provided
· Complimentary Cooking Class
· New Year's Eve Celebrations
· Airfare to Panama City
· Meals the day/evening of arrival and departure into Panama City Casco Viejo
· Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
· Travel insurance (recommended)
Meet Eddie & Maya Davis:
Originally from Holland, Maya has been living and sharing her love for yoga to the people of Panama for the past 5 years. As the co-founder and co-owner of Casco Yoga it is here you will find Maya sharing her passion of yoga, community and connection.
Maya received her teacher training years ago and has studied alongside some of the world’s most insightful and knowledgeable teachers. These experiences, coupled with her natural teaching ability, make anyone attending her class feel a renewed sense of self.
Maya’s partner in life and in business is Edwin. Adorned and love by all Eddie (as he is most commonly referred to) has been a dedicated student, and practitioner to the yoga practice for many years. This past year Eddie knew it was now his time to start sharing his message and wisdom and recently completed his yoga teacher training. Throughout his classes, you will feel his authentic messaging as he guides you to connect to your mind, body and spirit and reach your highest potential.
Together their classes combine flow, alignment, challenge and relaxation. They will encourage you to find what holds you back, embrace it and let it go through the yoga practice and meditation. Embrace your true potential by sharing the art of yoga and community in this retreat.
After the retreat our wish is that you will feel blissed out and more inspired to start 2019!