Ring in 2019 and set yourself up for the best year yet!
Spend 6 nights cultivating connections with new friends, creating positive habits and giving yourself the opportunity to revive your energies.
This week is designed for you to Reflect, Rejoice, Recharge- and RE-NEW your spirits - entering 2019 feeling relaxed and refreshed. We believe you design your retreat week and how it unfolds; from practicing yoga twice daily, to swaying in a hammock; sitting poolside with a piña colada, or finding your flow in the surf – this vacation is YOURS.
Connect to your truest potentials, and explore the beautiful unknown.
· Luxury Van Transportation to and from Panama City to Sansara, Cambutal
· Six (6) nights of luxury accommodations at Sansara Resort
· Twice daily sunrise and sunset yoga classes overlooking the Pacific Ocean – taught by Savonn Wyland
· New Year Intention Setting Workshop
· Arrival Day Dinner
· Three (3) healthy balanced meals each day (5-days)
· Departure Day Breakfast
· Complimentary intro into Surf Lesson
· Complimentary use of SUP boards, Kayaks, and Bikes
· Organic bathroom products, high quality linens and beach towels provided
· Complimentary Cooking Class
· New Year's Eve Celebrations
· Airfare to Panama City
· Meals the day/evening of arrival and departure into Panama City Casco Viejo
· Additional excursions, surf lessons and/or rentals
· Travel insurance (recommended)
Ready to turn your dream vacation into a reality?
To secure your space, we do require a $500.00 non-refundable deposit made payable through this link here.
30 days prior to retreat start date, the remaining balance will be charged to the card on file.
All prices are per person and include taxes
Premium Double Suite *two people required for booking* $2999.00 USD
Deluxe Double Cabana: $2749.00 USD
Garden Double Cabana: $2599.00 USD
Shared Quad Occupancy Cabana: $1999.00 USD
Meet Savonn Wyland:
Savonn is the founder and co-director of Bernal Yoga in San Francisco, CA and Sellwood Yoga in Portland, OR. Savonn’s approach to teaching is to provide skillful and detailed instruction, non-dogmatic and grounded inspiration, along with mindful intention and awareness. She weaves in many different styles and approaches to her creative sequencing and theme based classes. Her classes, workshops and retreats offer an opportunity to tap into the transformational energy present when a group comes together to practice without losing the power of personal inquiry and expression.