DISCOVER SERENITY, SERVICE AND THE SATISFACTION OF GIVING BACK
We invite you to experience four days of yoga, service and rejuvenation while contributing to the local community in beautiful Cambutal, Panama.
Karma is the sum of a person's actions. By giving, we receive. As we establish an intention of gratitude and goodwill we are able to demonstrate meaningful actions towards those who need it most. During the Karma Yoga Retreat at the incredible Sansara Resort in Cambutal, guests will have the opportunity to enjoy both a luxurious vacation plus immerse themselves in an authentic community experience. Local schools are in need of vital supplies to help their students succeed. Your investment is providing you with an exclusive yoga get away but also funding truly impactful resources for deserving students.
What does your KHARMA RETREAT include:
- Immerse yourself in the local culture
- Connect with local community members
- Visit schools to provide much needed supplies for local students
- Invigorate during daily morning vinyasa yoga
- Find serenity and peace during afternoon/evening yoga classes each day
- Enjoy complimentary rentals for kayak or Sup
- Dive in head first with free use of all snorkeling gear
- Use complimentary bikes to explore the area
- Enjoy three nights accommodations at the luxurious Sansara Resort
- Savour three delicious and healthy meals each day
- Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available daily with breakfast
- Refresh and rejuvenate with organic spa products in every cabana
- Feel at home in the expansive rooms and suites
- Welcome cocktails and guest gift package
- Choose from an a la carte menu of additional activities including waterfall hikes, horseback riding, surf lessons and massages*
- (*a la carte activities are available for an extra cost)
all prices are per person and include taxes:
Quad Occupancy Cabana: $1475.00 USD
Double Occupancy Cabana: $1775.00 USD
Deluxe Double Occupancy in SUITE: $1900.00 USD
Children 3 and Under: $100.00 USD
Children 3-14: $400.00 USD
For more information and to secure your space -- please contact Lauren or visit her website and she will share all the offerings.
Meet your Leaders:
Lauren Spicer is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Registered Yoga Instructor, Project Management Professional and founder of So Fresh Living. Lauren provides the framework for a transformational retreat experiences and guides guests towards disconnecting, relaxing and rejuvenating. She teaches accessible yoga for all levels and enjoys introducing guests of all ages to exciting activities, adventures and the power of giving back.
Marla Diaz is a Certified Yoga Instructor who has enjoyed 20 years of practicing and sharing yoga with hundred of people around the world. Marla is passionate about yoga, community, culture and contribution. She continually searches for opportunities to bring these four elements together for her clients and in her daily life. Through a variety of retreats and hospitality services, Marla provides meaningful and inspirational experiences.