• Six (6) nights of luxury accommodations.
• Twice daily sunrise and sunset yoga classes overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Three (3) healthy balanced meals each day
• Complimentary intro into Surf Lesson
• Complimentary use of SUP boards, Kayaks, and Bikes
• Luxury Van Transportation to and from Panama City to Sansara, Cambutal
• Organic bathroom products, high quality linens and beach towels provided
• Complimentary Cooking Class
• Complimentary Sansara Welcome Gift.
• Airfare to Panama City
• Additional excursions
• Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
• Travel insurance (recommended)
A non-refundable $500.00 US deposit is required to reserve your spot in this retreat:
TEACHER: NATALIE SAARI, B.Sc. (KIN), ACSM CCES
Kinesiologist; ACSM Clinical Exercise Specialist
Experienced Yoga Teacher - E-RYT-200, RYT
500Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yin and Teen Yoga
Natalie has been teaching and working as a Kinesiologist for over 10 years in Canada in the realms of active rehab, cardiac rehab, chronic pain and mental well-being.
A kinesiological approach combined with the therapeutics of yoga and Ayurvedic principles. Natalie also offers a program for youth to cultivate physical & mental balance, build confidence, and tools to ease the stresses of teenage life.
Her studies, travels, and personal experiences have inspired this sweet offering – a retreat of rejuvenation and exploration – of the incredible surrounding of Panama, and the extraordinary parts of yourself.
"We will play with various practices, including meditation, hatha, vinyasa, playful poses, inversions, and of course restorative yoga to recharge your inner-self. This retreat is for all levels and abilities. Join us on this incredible journey!"
Please use the form below to get in touch with the Retreat Instructor. Any questions about the resort specifically, please email: email@example.com